Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sack 'n Save/Minyard 06/17 - 06/23/09


Noticed a few good deals while looking through the Sack 'n Save ad today and wanted to share. My Sack 'n Save only accepts coupons at face value. Sack 'n Save is a division of Minyard's, click here to find a store near you and to view the weekly ad. Don't have a store close? Print the weekly ad & take it to Wal-Mart for price matching but check with your local Wal-Mart first to make sure that they will price match Minyard/Sack 'n Save.


* Produce *

~ Roma Tomatoes - $0.68/lb

~ Russet Potatoes, 5-lb bag - $1.18/each

~ Yellow Onions, medium - $0.33/lb

~ Green Bell Peppers, large - $0.33/each

~ Persian Limes, small - $0.07/each
(Cheaper at Fiesta this week)

~ Mini Carrots, 2-lb bag - $1.99/each

~ Honeydew Melons - $1.50/each


*Grocery *

~ Tostitos, 9.15-6.25 oz - $1.88


* Deli *

~ Reser's Salads, 3-lb - $3.99
Use <$1.00> here = $2.99Choose from Potato or Macaroni

~ King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls, 12 oz - $2.50
Use <$1.00>/2 All You, June '09 = $4.00/2 or $2.00 each
Choose from Savory Sweet or Honey



Want to see more deals from S&S/Minyard?? Leave me a comment or send me an email to let me know otherwise I will just post when I see something really special.

I am proud to have my Sack 'n Save/Minyard post on BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment