Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am back, kinda....

So I am back after taking the last 2 days off, I got a lot done! I made a flagstone walk leading from my driveway to my sidewalk, well ok I got help from my Mom but I did get some dirt on me too! When we were done it was so great to jump in the pool and cool off! I was able to re-organize my coupons and clean up some junk drawers/cabinets around the house but most importantly I had some awesome quality time with my kids.

I got CVS posted but will have to do Walgreens later tonight (can you tell that I am not a Walgreen's fan since I always do it last! LOL!) since today is my hub's b-day and we are heading out to his parents (2-hour round trip) for a yummy dinner!

Happy, happy 32nd birthday to my lovin' hubby! I am so excited to celebrate this day with him! I can't believe that this is the 10th one that I have got to be a part of! Time flies when your having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment