Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sack 'n Save/Minyard 04/29 - 05/05/09

Noticed a few good deals while looking through the Sack 'n Save ad today and wanted to share. Sack 'n Save is a division of Minyard's, click here to find a store near you and to view the weekly ad. Don't have a store close? Take the weekly ad to Wal-Mart and price match but check with your local Wal-Mart first to make sure that they will price match Minyard/Sack 'n Save.

~ Borden Milk, half-gallon - $0.99, limit 3
Use <$1.00>/2 03/29 SS = $0.98 for 1 gallon or $0.49 each half-gallons

~ Strawberries, 1-lb - $1.59

~ Kraft Cheese, 6-8 oz - $1.67 each
( Shredded, Cubes, Chunks or Sticks)


Want to see more deals from S&S/Minyard?? Leave me a comment or send me an email to let me know otherwise I will just post when I see something really special.

No comments:

Post a Comment