Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Grocery Stores

I am so happy to announce that I have partnered with Lea Ann at Mommy's Wish List & Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living to bring you the weekly grocery deals for Fiesta, Kroger SE & Publix. I will be adding the deals as soon as they post them and will also create a logo in my right sidebar for each of the stores that they cover. Thanks so much to these ladies for sharing the deals and if you cover a grocery store that is not covered here at Happy Couponing and would like to contribute or exchange stores please send me an email.

On a side note I will be a little late in posting the weekly deals for Albertson's, Central Market, Kroger & Tom Thumb due to the Swine Flu - no we don't have it but the local schools in my area are shutting down and I have been on the phone most of the day with my kid's school and other concerned Mommies out there. I should have all the deals posted by tomorrow. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment