Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Aveeno Coupon's & FREE Chicken

Did you notice the $1.50 Aveeno coupon in today's Parade Magazine???? If not it's on page 21, but it was NOT in one of my Parade's that was in the Early Edition Paper. What's up with that??
Tomorrow, the 27th, stop by KFC and pick up a FREE piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken - no coupon needed & no purchase necessary. Sound good?? It get's better, turn to page 15 of your Parade Magazine - lookey there a coupon for (1) FREE piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken. This time you do need the coupon but it is valid until May 17th! I see FREE chicken in our future.

2 comments:

  1. I bought 4 papers... all at the same time, all from the same stack... 2 had the Aveeno coupons 2 did not. 2 also had coupons for the free chicken at KFC (valid thru 5/17) so I didn't have to rush down today... and 2 did not... VERY strange!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hilmarose! That is strange since I got 4 KFC coupons & 3 Aveeno's out of 2 double Sunday's bought at the same place, same time. I didn't realize that the Parade's would be so different.

    ReplyDelete