Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cetaphil Coupon & FREE Umbrella

Click here to print out a $1 off coupon for Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion & if you see a little blue umbrella in the white flowers on the right, click it to get a FREE Umbrella! The coupon is for all but the Umbrella is only to the 1st 100. I just got this email a few minutes ago and I got an umbrella so hurry there are still some to be had! Did you get an umbrella?? Leave a comment & let me know, I really do want to know!
PS - RAS, I already signed you up so I don't have to hear you whine that you didn't get an umbrella! Luv ya!

5 comments:

  1. I just clicked on your link and it worked...it's 819p cst so I guess not that many people know about it. Thanks! Love your blog! GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought it would have been over by now. but thanks, i got one too! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well they are still there today, I got one yesterday for myself, and today I signed up to get one for my neighbor and 1 for each of my 3 sisters. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i just signed up! thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete