Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How I Keep It All Organized - Part 2

THE STORES - PART 2

Now that I have told you about my wonderful little Office Max Pocket Cabinet Files, here, I want to show you how I keep all of them together.


Again at Office Max, on the same aisle as the Pocket Cabinet Files, I found this neat little pink zippered "bag" that the files fit in perfectly. I don't remember exactly how much it was since Grady Quinn tore up the receipt but I am thinking $5.99 or so.


So now I've got my Pocket Cabinet Files for each store stuffed with the current ads, coupons, lists & such. I store them all in the pink zippered "bag", that I call Pinky, with a notebook, pen, scissors & a calculator. When I am ready to shop I grab Pinky and my coupon briefcase (I will tell you about that next) & I am ready to hit the stores. I do take Pinky & my briefcase into each store since #1 the catalina's can be used anywhere & #2 you never know what you are going to find on an un-advertised sale or on clearance.

As for the notebook, pen, scissors & calculator - I got those during Back to School sales this past year. That time will be here before we know it so just keep it in mind to look at the office store ads this August. I got the notebooks at Wal-Mart for 5¢ each, the scissors & calculator were FREE after MIR from Staples & I did get lots of pen's FREE after coupons & MIR but this one my hub picked up from a client.

Happy Couponing!

2 comments:

  1. Could you please clarify your statement "catalinas can be used everywhere". Are Walgreen's reg. rewards "catalinas" can they be used at CVS?

    Thanks for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing this out, I mean I have gotten CATS at Tom Thumb and used them at Albertson's or Kroger. From what I hear you can use RR at other stores but it would really depend on the store. My Wal-Mart & Target won't take CATS at all, they won't even try to scan it to see if it beeps. My Tom Thumb is snobby and they take very little to begin with and they won't take other stores CATS but Kroger & Albertson's take them all the time but I have never tried to give them a RR since I don't do a lot of RR I save them for WAGS. If you have luck let me know and thanks again for having me clarify.
    PS - Don't forget to enter the giveaway, it ends tonight!

    ReplyDelete