Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey, Lieutenant Dan!!! Ice Cream!!

Ahh! I love this movie so much I just couldn't resist the chance at getting to title a post with my favorite line in the movie. Any who on with the ice cream deals....

Wednesday, April 29th - Baskin Robbins is donating $100,000 to the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) National Junior Firefighter Program in honor of America's firefighters and to celebrate they are offering small ice cream scoops for 31¢ from 5:00 - 10:00 PM. At select locations, you may also have an opportunity to make a donation to local fire charities. Click here for more info and to get a text or email reminder.

Saturday, May 2nd - Braum's is offering a FREE Kid's Cone (4 oz) to all children 15 and under who are accompanied by a parent in the store from 1:00 - 6:00 PM, offer not available in Drive-thru. Click here for locations.


Happy Couponing!

1 comment:

  1. I loved when I saw your title! I just love when he throws his ice cream in his bed pan.

    ReplyDelete