Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NEVER PAY FOR THIS STUFF AGAIN!!

A lot of people have been asking me about getting stuff for FREE & basic Couponing 101,

* Why is saving $0.35 with a coupon going to really save me money?
First, $0.35 is $0.35 but at most stores that will triple to $1.05 and for instance Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap or Totonio's Pizza Rolls are on sale all the time for a $1 so you guessed it, totally FREE with that coupon!

* I don't use most of the items that I see coupons for in the Sunday papers, so this won't work for me right?
Yes and no, if you refuse to try let's say Crest toothpaste because you are a Mentadent girl/boy then no you will have to pay for TP for the rest of your life but come on TP is TP, who really cares? I sure don't and every penny counts so we are not loyal to brands anymore, whatever I get for FREE or cheap is what we use. Of course I have my splurges like my make-up but when I am just running up to CVS for a little shopping I swap my Dior mascara for whatever I recently got FREE. Go ahead let loose you have nothing to loose, everything to gain and you just might find that you are willing to forgo your favorite brands for whatever you have on hand to be able to pay off that credit card debt, take a vacation, quit working and stay at home with your kids or whatever your personal finincial goal is and you just might find that you like the lesser brand better!

* How much time does this take?
To get the answer for this question I tested my own site, I printed my post for Tom Thumb, highlighted the deals that I wanted to do & pulled the coupons - that took me about 15 minutes. Next I went to the store (with both of my kids so take off 10 minutes just for that!) got the items, checked out, loaded the car and was back in the drivers seat in 32 minutes. So 45 minutes and I saved over $100 bucks!

Below is a list of items that I refuse to pay for and I mean even if it's a penny!
Mustard
Pop-Tarts
Pizza Rolls
Oatmeal cylinders
Frozen Veggies
Cookie Mix
Cake Mix
Brownie Mix
Frosting
Candy
Gum
Liquid Hand Soap
Body Wash
Shampoo
Conditioner
Style Products (gel, hair spray, etc.)
Lotion
Toothpaste
Toothbrushes
Boxed Hair Color
Toilet Paper
Deodorant
Contact Solution
Cleaning Supplies (most of them)
Make-up (Covergirl, Maybelline, Revlon etc.)
Listerine
Razors (not the cheap kind)
Tampons & Pads
Batteries
Laundry detergent (we only use All Free & Clear)
Air Fresherners
Candles
Diapers (yes even Pampers & Huggies)
Wipes
Cards
Band-aids
Excedrin
Cold Medicines
Vitamins


Below is a list of items that I won't pay more than a $1 for:
Cereal (all kinds)
Breakfast Bars
Fruit Snacks
Canned Soup
Juice
Snack Crackers
Spices
Zip-type bags

The lists could go on and it really is simple to do! Contact me with any questions and I would love to help!

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment