Friday, February 20, 2009

FREE Easy Bakeware


My blogger-friend, Rachel over at Surviving the Stores, found this deal and like her I was skeptical so I tried it first before I blogged about it but looks like it's legit so here you go.

Click here to get one free item from Easy Bakeware for FREE with only $1 shipping!

Rachel outlined it so well here are her instructions:


1) Click here to go to the Easy Bakeware site or on the pic in my sidebar.

2) Pick the item that you want to get (there are all kinds of items to choose from)

3) Fill in your information to check out and check $1 shipping (you have to check $1 shipping to see the details of #4 - DON'T enter your credit card info until you see the details in #4 and #5 below)

4) You will be automatically enrolled in a trial (7-day) membership to one of four companies (I was enrolled in Stay Safe). This is how they are able to offer the products for free with $1 shipping because they get paid by these companies for everyone who does the free trial.

5) MAKE SURE to write down the phone number in the details for canceling (it is in the right column on the page). They will charge your credit card a monthly charge of $14.95 or $19.95 in 7 days if you do not cancel.

6) MAKE SURE to write down the phone number in the details for canceling (it is in the right column on the page). They will charge your credit card in 7 days if you do not cancel. (Yes, I put this in twice for a reason!)

7) Place your order!

I called the cancellation number immediately after I placed the order and canceled very easily. I didn't even have to talk to a real person to cancel... it was all automated.

So you get whatever awesome product you choose for $1! Yay!

FYI: If you don't want the hassle of canceling the enrollment, you can pay $7.95 for shipping (still much less than one of the pans at the store).

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment