Monday, July 6, 2009

Coupons from SC Johnson

Click here or above pic to join Right@Home where you will become a member and receive the FREE e-newsletter filled with money-saving offers, tips, recipes & more.

I am a member of Right@Home and this is a newsletter that you want to get. Back in March they emailed me a link to a $4 Glade Collection coupon that I immediately printed. I was sure glad that I did because just a few weeks later, in April, Target had this fabulous Glade Collection candle sale and with that $4 coupon I was able to turn that sale into a money-maker! By the time that the sale had begun the coupon was no longer available to print, so if I wouldn't have been a member of Right@Home I would have missed out. They send me the newsletter once or twice a month with all sorts of tips and almost always with a super-duper coupon from the SC Johnson Family. Don't delay - sign up today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment