Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Father's Day Gift Ideas that are FREE

Wondering what to get Dad for Father's Day (June 21st) or do you have a special guy's birthday coming up?? Here are a few FREE magazine offers for you to try out. I am going to order several for my hub and put them all in the new ice chest that I got him along with a 12 pack of his favorite suds! I might throw in a "Guy's Night Out" coupon if I can muster up enough strength to deal with the aftermath! Good thing he doesn't read my blog or he would know what he is getting! LOL!

Trial Membership for North American Hunting Club

Click here or above pic for a FREE issue of North American Hunter magazine & FREE gift!

Handyman Club of America

Click here or above pic for a FREE issue of Handy magazine & FREE gift!

Trial Membership with North American Fishing Club

Click here or above pic for a FREE issue of North American Fisherman magazine & FREE gift!

1 comment:

  1. I got my father a photo book from smilebooks.com. i hope he likes it. Im happy because coupon pv20 saved me a ton of money.

    ReplyDelete