Friday, June 26, 2009

Samples & Freebies

FREE Drinkables Liquid Supplement Samples here
(You can request the vitamin supplement of your choice from the above link, I requested the one shown in the link)

FREE Prilosec Sample here

FREE EAS (Energy Products) Sample here
(At the bottom you request the sample with code: EAS11 then upon completion of form you print the coupon for your FREEBIE of choice)

FREE Steaz Energy Shot here
(PS - It's organic!!)

FREE Energy Supplements here
(My hub got these and loved it, let me know if you do as well)

FREE Kiss My Face Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Shower/Bath Gel here
(PS - I Luv Kiss My Face products)

FREE Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion Sample here
(If you are not a Costco member enter 12 0's as your ID)

FREE Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation plus Baby Buki Brush here

FREE Chocolate Bar here

FREE Glidden Paint here

FREE Luvs Diaper Sample here

FREE Baby Samples here

FREE Craft Patterns & more here

FREE Business Cards here

FREE Samples from Wal-Mart here

MORE FREE Samples here, here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment