Saturday, May 16, 2009

Teasure Box aka Mail Box , 05/16/09

Just to show you that it does pay off to sign up for coupons & samples, here is what I got in my Teasure Box, aka Mail Box, this morning:

Home Made Simple Coupon Book with over $30 in savings including a coupon for FREE Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent, I told you about this book here

Huggies Home Mailer with a coupon for $5 off Pull-Ups, I told you about a FREE sample here & by selecting to receive communication from Huggies you get put on the coupon mailing list

Coupon for a FREE tube of Crest Pro-Health TP, this was a MIR that I told you about here but in order to get this coupon you had to have found the MIR tear pad.

Central Market Home Mailer coupons, click here for more info

Tom Thumb Home Mailer coupons, register your Reward card to your mailing address in order to start receiving these

Nivea Touch of Happiness Bodywash sample & coupons, I told you about this here

Schick Quattro Titanium Razor & coupon from CVS, register your Extra Care card to your mailing address in order to start receiving samples & coupons

Isn't this way more fun to get than bills????

No comments:

Post a Comment