Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sam's Club Open House with tons of FREE samples

Head over to your local Sam's Club this weekend, April 3rd-5th from 10:30 AM - 6 PM, to sample your way around Sam's for FREE! Non-members are welcome, too!

I attended the Open House in December and let me tell you it was #1 - PACKED!! & #2 - full of samples, so many that you could have skipped lunch and just eaten at Sam's! It was a fun time with my family and the kids were really good at letting us shop the store since at the end of almost every aisle there was another sample lady filling my kids bellies up!

If you are not a Sam's member now is the time to drop in and check them out. I don't go there that often now that I am a couponer deluxe but I order my contacts from the optical department so it's worth the membership to us plus I do still get a few items there like the Stouffer's lasagna (Yum-o!) and store brand vinegar.

Click here for locations, here for more info about the Open House & here for a FREE sample of Glad ForceFlex trash bags.

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment