Thursday, March 12, 2009

FREE Undie from aerie

Those who know me best know that I love nothing more than FREE panties so when I ran across this deal I was totally bummed - the closest aerie to me is an hour away. I looked over their site and they have some really, really cute undies. For those fortunate ones who have a aerie close by, click on the button pictured above, then print the coupon for the FREE undies (valid 03/12-03/18), voila! FREE undies for you! Also while at the store picking up your FREE undie you can join the a-list to receive a FREE goodie each month & one on your birthday, this month's freebie is a really cute summer beach tote.
Now if I can just get aerie to stop putting other girl's head on my body, I mean really I am so tired of it. Ha ha!

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment