Friday, November 20, 2009

Black Friday Deals

Hi all! So sorry to have been MIA for so long. What a whirlwind of a time I have had but I will save that for another time. I hope to get a post or 2 up for now then I am off to celebrate my sweet baby boy's 6th birthday. I can't believe he is 6 - where did the time go. His official birthday blow out is tomorrow so tonight my husband and I are celebrating the day of our blessed son's birth as a little family. Happy, happy birthday my sweet Lawson!

Now on to the deal....

If you are like me then you LOVE Black Friday. I start getting giddy while I am cooking the turkey dreaming of the deals to be had. I like to have my game plan for the day all mapped out before the paper comes out on Wednesday and thank goodness for the internet, go check out all the deals here.

No comments:

Post a Comment