Thursday, October 29, 2009

Central Market 10/28 - 11/03/09

New to shopping at Central Market? Click here to learn the ins & outs of shopping at CM.


Here are my must haves for this week, go here to see the full ad of weekly specials.

* Foodie Freebie *
BUY:
~ (2) Boneless Pork Chops
GET:
~ Lucini Salad Dressing, 8.5 oz
~ Imagine Soup, 32 oz
FREE <$7.98> with in-store coupon wyb pork = varies
(There are coupons out there for Lucini & Imagine but my CM will NOT allow you to use a coupon on the FREE items in the Foodie Freebie deals.)

~ CM Premium Choice Angus Boneless Rib-Eye Steaks - $8.99/lb
This is a good price since my target price for rib-eye's are $4/lb but that is with the bone. Since these are without the bone you will get much more meat.

~ Annie's Homegrown Cereals, 9 oz - $2.50
Use <$1.00> (here) = $1.50
I never pay over $1/box for cereal but that is for conventional cereals not natural or organic.

~ Cascade Fresh Yogurt, 6 oz - 63¢
Submit your coupon request here

~ New York Apples (Macoun, Empire or Fortune) - $1.49/lb



*** Click here, here, here, here, here, here & here for a good selection of coupons for organic & all natural products that you can find most if not all at CM.

I am proud to have my Central Market post on BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

2 comments:

  1. Hollie, I've been searching for a blogger who covers the Central Market sales every week. It looks like you're no longer blogging. Do you know of someone else in FW that covers CM? Thanks!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia,
    I know that www.aquestforcents.blogspot.com did at one time but I'm not sure if she still does. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete