Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Central Market 10/21 - 10/27/09

New to shopping at Central Market? Click here to learn the ins & outs of shopping at CM.

I talked with CM this morning regarding the home mailer coupons and found out that in lieu of the coupons they are dropping the everyday price on various items throughout the store. I was at CM Tuesday night and didn't notice any changes in price but that doesn't mean they didn't drop them. I am still sad over the home mailer coupons, if this makes you as unhappy as it has me then PLEASE call your local CM and let the Store Manager know, they want to keep their customers happy and should welcome your comments as mine did.


Here are my must haves for this week, go here to see the full ad of weekly specials.

~ Chef Prepared Fire Roasted Turkey Breast, herb or original - $8.99/each
Oh yum! This is sooo good!!!! $9 is high for the main course of your meal but I like to buy this on busy nights when I would be tempted to get take-out. To help ease my budget, I add frozen veggies, rice and Pillsbury crescents that of course I get for FREE all the time.

~ Wallaby Organic Low or Non-Fat Yogurt, 6 oz - 84¢/each
Hmmm. Looks interesting. Poked around the website and found that if you go here you can request FREE Reusable Lids to store your leftover Wallaby yogurt. Also go here to request coupons!!

~ DaBecca Black Forest or Honey Ham - $6.99/lb
I am a turkey girl but this is my Mom's favorite deli ham.

~ Organic Hard Squash, acorn or butternut - 99¢/lb
This is a great price for organic squash!!


*** Click here, here, here, here, here, here & here for a good selection of coupons for organic & all natural products that you can find most if not all at CM.

I am proud to have my Central Market post on BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment