Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Check me out on Blog Talk Radio

I was so excited (ok and a little nervous) when Alyssa at Kingdom First Mom invited me to be a guest on her Blog Talk Radio Show "Keeping it Centsible" last night. In case you missed it please check it out above (I had to click the play button twice before I was able to hear the show) or here. We talked about all kinds of things like how I got started couponing, how I coupon, what stores I love and how I organize my coupons which you can check out here as well. I truly appreciate the opportunity to share my love of coupons with you all and with Alyssa's listeners as well. I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Lots of good couponing info too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you were my special guest, Hollie! You are a natural on the radio, and I think we made a great team. Thank you for sharing your experience with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie, you were very informative. Thank you.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete