Friday, April 10, 2009

NO Coupon Inserts this weeked

If you are like me then every Sunday morning it's a race to CVS to get those wonderfully wrapped Double Coupon papers - well hit the snooze button this Sunday because there will be no inserts in the paper. Most of the time when there is a holiday in the week there are no inserts so make sure you check Happy Couponing when a holiday is looming to see if there will be inserts. Sometimes the newspaper people still wrap the "Double Coupons" wrapper around the papers but there are no inserts so don't let this trick you. Next week looks promising because there will be one of those lovely <$2.50> Electrasol/Finish coupons!

If you start to go through coupon withdrawal click here to print some coupons!

Happy Easter & Happy Couponing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I always seem to forget these things.
    I am loving your blog!! It is great to find someone so close (I am in Mansfield) who is matching up deals. I feel more confident that my prices will be the same as yours.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete