Listed below is my shopping trip details from Tom Thumb for today, each pic reads from left to right & back to front.
(2) ~ Sara Lee Bread @ $2.00 each = $4.00
(4) ~ Pasta -a-Roni @ $1.25 each = $5.00
(1) ~ Certified Angus Beef Ribeye Steaks @ $4.99/lb = $16.57
(4) ~ Fuze @ $1.25 each = $5.00
(2) ~ Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts Packs @ $1.99/lb = $11.36
(2) ~ Halls Naturals Cough Drops @ $1.25 each = $2.50
Reward Card Savings: <$44.90>
Tom Thumb 10 Event: <$5.00>
Tom Thumb Mailer for Meat: <$2.00> Thanks, Reagan!
Tom Thumb Mailer: <$10.00>/$50.00
(I always thought that the $50 had to be after they scanned your Reward card but the cashier knows me and asked me if I had one of the $10 off coupons and OF COURSE I did so YEAH!)
Dbl/Tpl MFGC: <$0.50>
Tax: <$0.11> (IDK, they rang up non-taxable coupons as taxable)
That's a savings of 79%!! It's like I only paid for the steaks, 1 loaf of bread & 1 box of rice - the rest was FREE!
For these coupon match-ups & more, click here