Thursday, October 8, 2009

Central Market 10/07 - 10/13/09

New to shopping at Central Market? Click here to learn the ins & outs of shopping at CM.

I talked with CM this morning regarding the home mailer coupons and found out that in lieu of the coupons they are dropping the everyday price on various items throughout the store. I was at CM Tuesday night and didn't notice any changes in price but that doesn't mean they didn't drop them. I am still sad over the home mailer coupons, if this makes you as unhappy as it has me then PLEASE call your local CM and let the Store Manager know, they want to keep their customers happy and should welcome your comments as mine did.


Here are my must haves for this week, go here to see the full ad of weekly specials.

~ Organic Strawberries, 1 lb - $1.99/each
This is my target price for non-organic so this is a super sweet deal!

~ Siggi's Yogurt, 6 oz - $2.00
I just found out about this type of yogurt and think that it sounds VERY interesting. While $2/cup is way over my target price of 25¢ for yogurt cups I am still compelled to give it a try after reading about it here & here. Good news people - Coupons are available upon request, email info@skyr.com with your request and mailing address. Have you ever tried Siggi's? I would love to know what you thought.

~ Organic Bunch Broccoli - $1.49/each
This is the BEST broccoli that you will ever eat - Promise! My kids, 5 & 2, actually request to eat this!

~ Apple Cider, 1/2 gal - $3.99/each
I love to serve this at the holidays, it makes the entire house smell great plus it is delish! I bring the entire 1/2 gallon to a low boil on the stove with half of a cinnamon stick then once boiling gently stir for about 3 minutes, remove the cinnamon stick. Reduce heat to the lowest setting, leave uncovered and let the fragrance envelop your home. Mmmmmm!


*** Click here, here, here, here, here, here & here for a good selection of coupons for organic & all natural products that you can find most if not all at CM.

I am proud to have my Central Market post on BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment